Thursday, April 9, 2009

Friends....

Here's another project that I completed last month but was just so lazy to post.  I know....I am such a bad blogger.  Anyhow, this is a boxed set of assorted note cards with envelopes (sorry I didn't take any photos of the note cards but they match the images on the box).  This stamp set is by Papertrey Ink, called Friends Till The End.  The box is by the infamous Lauren Meader, called Filed With Flair .  The boxes inside the main box are also from My Timeless Templates called All Boxed Up.

Here is the front view.  What a perfect gift to give a special friend.
Another one in pink.
I'll be back with more posts.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, I love this project! I've been so tempted to get some of Lauren's templates and now with Lent almost over, I can! Thanks for sharing this super creation!

Kyoko said...

I just love this project! Thanks for sharing ... I need to check out Lauren's templates too!